I could only gather that eating Mexican is a social event. One that we are comfortable with physically and emotionally. There is nothing uptight or sacred when you happen to be scarfing your face down with a messy beef taco and enchilada. Nothing hands off... so the logical topic of conversation generally tends to lead to that which we humanistically think about more often than we would like to realize... boys, girls, sex, and drinking. (You know... the good stuff!)
I won't get into what was shared... but what I can tell you (the reader) is that I learned that Asian men aren't the most compatible of lovers because of their traditional outlook on women (?... made sense), Asian women are absolutely fabulous in bed (?... made sense), one of our party members only dates "non-asians" (?... made sense again), another of our party has a 20 ft. photo of his supermodel ex-girlfriend wearing a pair of hotpants in the local mall (?... made sense), and pissed off crazy ladies are awesome in bed while their male counterparts aren't (?... totally made sense)... did I leave anything out?
Oh yes, the beans and rice were amazing.
PJ
No comments:
Post a Comment